Is HUNTING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HUNTING in various dictionaries:
- noun - the pursuit and killing or capture of wild animals regarded as a sport
- noun - the activity of looking thoroughly in order to find something or someone
- noun - the work of finding and killing or capturing animals for food or pelts
- verb - pursue for food or sport (as of wild animals)
- verb - pursue or chase relentlessly
- verb - chase away, with as with force
- verb - yaw back and forth about a flight path
- verb - oscillate about a desired speed, position, or state to an undesirable extent
- verb - seek, search for
- verb - search (an area) for prey
- The activity or sport of pursuing game.
- The act of conducting a search for something: house hunting.
- The periodic variation in speed of a synchronous motor with respect to the current.
- noun - an instance of searching
There are 7 letters in HUNTING: G H I N N T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HUNTING
To search all scrabble anagrams of HUNTING, to go: HUNTING?
Rearrange the letters in HUNTING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HUNTING
What's nearby HUNTING
Lookup in Wiki for HUNTING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HUNTING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HUNTING"