Is HEADING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HEADING in various dictionaries:
- noun - a line of text serving to indicate what the passage below it is about
- noun - the direction or path along which something moves or along which it lies
- noun - a horizontal (or nearly horizontal) passageway in a mine
- verb - to go or travel towards
- verb - be in charge of
- verb - travel in front of
- verb - be the first or leading member of (a group) and excel
- verb - direct the course
- verb - take its rise
- verb - be in the front of or on top of
- verb - form a head or come or grow to a head
- verb - remove the head of
- The title, subtitle, or topic that stands at the top or beginning, as of a paragraph, letter, or chapter.
- The course or direction in which a ship or an aircraft is moving.
- A gallery or drift in a mine.
- The end of a gallery or drift.
- noun - a title
There are 7 letters in HEADING: A D E G H I N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HEADING
To search all scrabble anagrams of HEADING, to go: HEADING?
Rearrange the letters in HEADING and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of HEADING
6 letters out of HEADING
5 letters out of HEADING
4 letters out of HEADING
3 letters out of HEADING
2 letters out of HEADING
Contextual use of HEADING
What's nearby HEADING
Lookup in Wiki for HEADING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HEADING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HEADING"