Is ENDING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ENDING in various dictionaries:
- noun - the end of a word (a suffix or inflectional ending or final morpheme)
- noun - the act of ending something
- noun - the point in time at which something ends
- noun - event whose occurrence ends something
- noun - the last section of a communication
- verb - have an end, in a temporal, spatial, or quantitative sense
- verb - bring to an end or halt
- verb - be the end of
- verb - put an end to
- A conclusion or termination.
- A concluding part; a finale: a happy ending.
- The final morpheme added to a word base to make an inflectional form, such as -ed in walked.
There are 6 letters in ENDING: D E G I N N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ENDING
To search all scrabble anagrams of ENDING, to go: ENDING?
Rearrange the letters in ENDING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ENDING
What's nearby ENDING
Lookup in Wiki for ENDING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ENDING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ENDING"