Is HENNA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HENNA in various dictionaries:
- noun - a reddish brown dye used especially on hair
- verb - apply henna to one's hair
- A tree or shrub (Lawsonia inermis) of the Middle East, having fragrant white or reddish flowers.
- A reddish-orange dyestuff prepared from the dried and ground leaves of this plant, used as a cosmetic dye and for coloring leather and fabrics.
- A moderate or strong reddish brown to strong brown.
- verb - to dye with a reddish coloring
There are 5 letters in HENNA: A E H N N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HENNA
To search all scrabble anagrams of HENNA, to go: HENNA?
Rearrange the letters in HENNA and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HENNA
What's nearby HENNA
Lookup in Wiki for HENNA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HENNA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HENNA"