Scrabble word: UNSOUNDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNSOUNDER exist?
Definitions of UNSOUNDER in dictionaries:
- adj - not in good condition
- adj - not sound financially
- adj - containing or based on a fallacy
- adj - suffering from severe mental illness
- adj - physically unsound or diseased
- adj - of e.g. advice
- adj - being in good health or condition
- verb - to make a sound (something that stimulates the auditory receptors)
There are 9 letters in UNSOUNDER: D E N N O R S U U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNSOUNDER plus a wildcard: UNSOUNDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNSOUNDER
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UNSOUNDER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.