Scrabble word: UNDONE
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNDONE exist?
Definitions of UNDONE in dictionaries:
- verb - cancel, annul, or reverse an action or its effect
- verb - deprive of certain characteristics
- verb - cause the ruin or downfall of
- verb - cause to become loose
- verb - remove the outer cover or wrapping of
- adj - not done
- adj - doomed to extinction
- adj - not fastened or tied or secured
- adj - thrown into a state of disorganization or incoherence
- verb - to bring to ruin
There are 6 letters in UNDONE: D E N N O U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UNDONE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNDONE plus a wildcard: UNDONE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNDONE
Images for UNDONE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.