Scrabble word: UNSOUND
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNSOUND exist?
Definitions of UNSOUND in dictionaries:
- adj - not in good condition
- adj - not sound financially
- adj - containing or based on a fallacy
- adj - suffering from severe mental illness
- adj - physically unsound or diseased
- adj - of e.g. advice
- Not dependably strong or solid.
- Not physically or mentally healthy.
- Not true or logically valid; fallacious: an unsound conclusion.
- adj - being in good health or condition
- verb - to make a sound (something that stimulates the auditory receptors)