Scrabble word: UNSOUND
Is UNSOUND valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of UNSOUND in dictionaries:
- adj - not in good condition
- adj - not sound financially
- adj - containing or based on a fallacy
- adj - suffering from severe mental illness
- adj - physically unsound or diseased
- adj - of e.g. advice
- Not dependably strong or solid.
- Not physically or mentally healthy.
- Not true or logically valid; fallacious: an unsound conclusion.
- adj - being in good health or condition
- verb - to make a sound (something that stimulates the auditory receptors)
There are 7 letters in UNSOUND: D N N O S U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UNSOUND
Click to search all anagrams of UNSOUND plus a wildcard: UNSOUND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNSOUND
Images for UNSOUND
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.