Scrabble word: TURPENTINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TURPENTINE exist?
Definitions of TURPENTINE in dictionaries:
- noun - obtained from conifers (especially pines)
- noun - volatile liquid distilled from turpentine oleoresin
- A thin volatile essential oil, C 10H16, obtained by steam distillation or other means from the wood or exudate of certain pine trees and used as a paint thinner, solvent, and medicinally as a liniment.
- The sticky mixture of resin and volatile oil from which turpentine is distilled.
- A brownish-yellow resinous liquid obtained from the terebinth.
- To apply turpentine to or mix turpentine with.
- To extract turpentine from (a tree).