Scrabble word: TURPENTINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TURPENTINE exist?
Definitions of TURPENTINE in dictionaries:
- noun - obtained from conifers (especially pines)
- noun - volatile liquid distilled from turpentine oleoresin
- A thin volatile essential oil, C 10H16, obtained by steam distillation or other means from the wood or exudate of certain pine trees and used as a paint thinner, solvent, and medicinally as a liniment.
- The sticky mixture of resin and volatile oil from which turpentine is distilled.
- A brownish-yellow resinous liquid obtained from the terebinth.
- To apply turpentine to or mix turpentine with.
- To extract turpentine from (a tree).
There are 10 letters in TURPENTINE: E E I N N P R T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TURPENTINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TURPENTINE plus a wildcard: TURPENTINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TURPENTINE
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TURPENTINE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.