Scrabble word: SANCTIONS
Is SANCTIONS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SANCTIONS in dictionaries:
- noun - formal and explicit approval
- noun - a mechanism of social control for enforcing a society's standards
- noun - official permission or approval
- noun - the act of final authorization
- verb - give sanction to
- verb - give authority or permission to
- verb - give religious sanction to, such as through on oath
There are 9 letters in SANCTIONS: A C I N N O S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SANCTIONS
Click to search all anagrams of SANCTIONS plus a wildcard: SANCTIONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SANCTIONS
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SANCTIONS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.