Scrabble word: HERRINGBONE
In which Scrabble dictionary does HERRINGBONE exist?
Definitions of HERRINGBONE in dictionaries:
- noun - a twilled fabric with a herringbone pattern
- noun - a pattern of columns of short parallel lines with all the lines in one column sloping one way and lines in adjacent columns sloping the other way
- A pattern consisting of rows of short, slanted parallel lines with the direction of the slant alternating row by row and used in masonry, parquetry, embroidery, and weaving.
- A twilled fabric woven in this pattern.
- A method of climbing a ski slope with the tips of the skis pointed outward.
- To produce a herringbone pattern.
- To ascend a ski slope with the ski tips pointed outward.
There are 11 letters in HERRINGBONE: B E E G H I N N O R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HERRINGBONE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HERRINGBONE plus a wildcard: HERRINGBONE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HERRINGBONE
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HERRINGBONE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.