Scrabble word: HEROINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does HEROINE exist?
Definitions of HEROINE in dictionaries:
- noun - the main good female character in a work of fiction
- noun - a woman possessing heroic qualities or a woman who has performed heroic deeds
- A woman noted for courage and daring action.
- A woman noted for special achievement in a particular field.
- The word hero should no longer be regarded as restricted to men in the sense “a person noted for courageous action,” though heroine is always restricted to women.
- noun - a brave woman
There are 7 letters in HEROINE: E E H I N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HEROINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HEROINE plus a wildcard: HEROINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HEROINE
Images for HEROINE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.