Scrabble word: HEROINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does HEROINE exist?
Definitions of HEROINE in dictionaries:
- noun - the main good female character in a work of fiction
- noun - a woman possessing heroic qualities or a woman who has performed heroic deeds
- A woman noted for courage and daring action.
- A woman noted for special achievement in a particular field.
- The word hero should no longer be regarded as restricted to men in the sense “a person noted for courageous action,” though heroine is always restricted to women.
- noun - a brave woman