Scrabble word: NEIGHBOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does NEIGHBOR exist?
Definitions of NEIGHBOR in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who lives (or is located) near another
- noun - a nearby object of the same kind
- verb - live or be located as a neighbor
- verb - be located near or adjacent to
- One who lives near or next to another.
- A person, place, or thing adjacent to or located near another.
- A fellow human being.
- To lie close to or border directly on.
- verb - to live close to
There are 8 letters in NEIGHBOR: B E G H I N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NEIGHBOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NEIGHBOR plus a wildcard: NEIGHBOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NEIGHBOR
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NEIGHBOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.