Is GOVERNMENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GOVERNMENT in various dictionaries:
- noun - the organization that is the governing authority of a political unit
- noun - the act of governing
- noun - (government) the system or form by which a community or other political unit is governed
- noun - the study of government of states and other political units
- The act or process of governing, especially the control and administration of public policy in a political unit.
- The office, function, or authority of one who governs or of a governing body.
- Exercise of authority in a political unit; rule.
- The agency or apparatus through which an individual or a body that governs exercises authority and performs its functions.
- The ruling political party or coalition of political parties in a parliamentary system.
- The cabinet in a parliamentary system.
- The persons who make up a governing body.
- A system or policy by which a political unit is governed.
- Management or administration of an organization, a business, or an institution.
- In American usage government always takes a singular verb.
There are 10 letters in GOVERNMENT: E E G M N N O R T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GOVERNMENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of GOVERNMENT, to go: GOVERNMENT?
Rearrange the letters in GOVERNMENT and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of GOVERNMENT
8 letters out of GOVERNMENT
7 letters out of GOVERNMENT
6 letters out of GOVERNMENT
5 letters out of GOVERNMENT
4 letters out of GOVERNMENT
3 letters out of GOVERNMENT
2 letters out of GOVERNMENT
Contextual use of GOVERNMENT
What's nearby GOVERNMENT
Lookup in Wiki for GOVERNMENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GOVERNMENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GOVERNMENT"