Scrabble word: GOVERNMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does GOVERNMENT exist?
Definitions of GOVERNMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - the organization that is the governing authority of a political unit
- noun - the act of governing
- noun - (government) the system or form by which a community or other political unit is governed
- noun - the study of government of states and other political units
- The act or process of governing, especially the control and administration of public policy in a political unit.
- The office, function, or authority of one who governs or of a governing body.
- Exercise of authority in a political unit; rule.
- The agency or apparatus through which an individual or a body that governs exercises authority and performs its functions.
- The ruling political party or coalition of political parties in a parliamentary system.
- The cabinet in a parliamentary system.
- The persons who make up a governing body.
- A system or policy by which a political unit is governed.
- Management or administration of an organization, a business, or an institution.
- In American usage government always takes a singular verb.
There are 10 letters in GOVERNMENT: E E G M N N O R T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GOVERNMENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GOVERNMENT plus a wildcard: GOVERNMENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GOVERNMENT
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GOVERNMENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.