Scrabble word: GOVERNMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does GOVERNMENT exist?
Definitions of GOVERNMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - the organization that is the governing authority of a political unit
- noun - the act of governing
- noun - (government) the system or form by which a community or other political unit is governed
- noun - the study of government of states and other political units
- The act or process of governing, especially the control and administration of public policy in a political unit.
- The office, function, or authority of one who governs or of a governing body.
- Exercise of authority in a political unit; rule.
- The agency or apparatus through which an individual or a body that governs exercises authority and performs its functions.
- The ruling political party or coalition of political parties in a parliamentary system.
- The cabinet in a parliamentary system.
- The persons who make up a governing body.
- A system or policy by which a political unit is governed.
- Management or administration of an organization, a business, or an institution.
- In American usage government always takes a singular verb.