Scrabble word: FUNDAMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does FUNDAMENT exist?
Definitions of FUNDAMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - the fundamental assumptions from which something is begun or developed or calculated or explained
- noun - the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
- noun - lowest support of a structure
- The buttocks.
- The anus.
- The natural features of a land surface unaltered by human beings.
- A foundation, as of a building.
- An underlying theoretical basis or principle: “All neighbor states... must revise... their policy fundaments” (C.
There are 9 letters in FUNDAMENT: A D E F M N N T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FUNDAMENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FUNDAMENT plus a wildcard: FUNDAMENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FUNDAMENT
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FUNDAMENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.