Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FANNED
In which Scrabble dictionary does FANNED exist?
Definitions of FANNED in dictionaries:
- noun - a device for creating a current of air by movement of a surface or surfaces
- noun - an enthusiastic devotee of sports
- noun - an ardent follower and admirer
- adj - especially spread in a fan shape
- verb - to cool or refresh with a fan (a device for putting air into motion)
There are 6 letters in FANNED: A D E F N N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FANNED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FANNED plus a wildcard: FANNED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FANNED
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FANNED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.