Is SEDATION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SEDATION in various dictionaries:
- noun - a state of reduced excitement or anxiety that is induced by the administrative of a sedative agent
- noun - the administration of a sedative agent or drug
- Reduction of anxiety, stress, irritability, or excitement by administration of a sedative agent or drug.
- The state or condition induced by a sedative.
- noun - the reduction of stress or excitement by the use of sedatives
There are 8 letters in SEDATION: A D E I N O S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SEDATION
To search all scrabble anagrams of SEDATION, to go: SEDATION?
Rearrange the letters in SEDATION and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of SEDATION
7 letters out of SEDATION
6 letters out of SEDATION
5 letters out of SEDATION
4 letters out of SEDATION
3 letters out of SEDATION
2 letters out of SEDATION
Contextual use of SEDATION
What's nearby SEDATION
Lookup in Wiki for SEDATION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SEDATION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SEDATION"