Is DOTS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DOTS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a very small circular shape
- noun - the United States federal department that institutes and coordinates national transportation programs
- noun - the shorter of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code
- noun - street name for lysergic acid diethylamide
- verb - scatter or intersperse like dots or studs
- verb - distribute loosely
- verb - make a dot or dots
- verb - mark with a dot
- verb - to cover with dots (tiny round marks)
There are 4 letters in DOTS: D O S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DOTS
To search all scrabble anagrams of DOTS, to go: DOTS?
Rearrange the letters in DOTS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DOTS
What's nearby DOTS
Lookup in Wiki for DOTS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DOTS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DOTS"