Is STOOD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STOOD in various dictionaries:
- verb - be standing
- verb - be in some specified state or condition
- verb - occupy a place or location, also metaphorically
- verb - hold one's ground
- verb - put up with something or somebody unpleasant
- verb - have or maintain a position or stand on an issue
- verb - remain inactive or immobile
- verb - be in effect
- verb - be tall
- verb - put into an upright position
- verb - withstand the force of something
- verb - be available for stud services
- verb - to assume or maintain an upright position
There are 5 letters in STOOD: D O O S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STOOD
To search all scrabble anagrams of STOOD, to go: STOOD?
Rearrange the letters in STOOD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of STOOD
What's nearby STOOD
Lookup in Wiki for STOOD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STOOD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STOOD"