Is MODERNISM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MODERNISM in various dictionaries:
- noun - genre of art and literature that makes a self-conscious break with previous genres
- noun - the quality of being current or of the present
- noun - practices typical of contemporary life or thought
- Modern thought, character, or practice.
- Sympathy with or conformity to modern ideas, practices, or standards.
- A peculiarity of usage or style, as of a word or phrase, that is characteristic of modern times.
- Often Modernism.
- Often Modernism.
There are 9 letters in MODERNISM: D E I M M N O R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MODERNISM
To search all scrabble anagrams of MODERNISM, to go: MODERNISM?
Rearrange the letters in MODERNISM and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of MODERNISM
8 letters out of MODERNISM
7 letters out of MODERNISM
6 letters out of MODERNISM
5 letters out of MODERNISM
4 letters out of MODERNISM
3 letters out of MODERNISM
2 letters out of MODERNISM
Contextual use of MODERNISM
What's nearby MODERNISM
Lookup in Wiki for MODERNISM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MODERNISM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MODERNISM"