Is MODE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MODE in various dictionaries:
- noun - how something is done or how it happens
- noun - a particular functioning condition or arrangement
- noun - a classification of propositions on the basis of whether they claim necessity or possibility or impossibility
- noun - verb inflections that express how the action or state is conceived by the speaker
- noun - any of various fixed orders of the various diatonic notes within an octave
- noun - the most frequent value of a random variable
- See Synonyms at method.
- A particular form, variety, or manner: a mode of expression.
- A given condition of functioning; a status: The spacecraft was in its recovery mode.
- The current or customary fashion or style.
- Any of certain fixed arrangements of the diatonic tones of an octave, as the major and minor scales of Western music.
- A patterned arrangement, as the one characteristic of the music of classical Greece or the medieval Christian Church.
- The particular appearance, form, or manner in which an underlying substance, or a permanent aspect or attribute of it, is manifested.
- See modality (n.
- The arrangement or order of the propositions in a syllogism according to both quality and quantity.
- The value or item occurring most frequently in a series of observations or statistical data.
- The number or range of numbers in a set that occurs the most frequently.
- The mineral composition of a sample of igneous rock.
- Any of numerous patterns of wave motion.
- noun - a method of doing or acting
There are 4 letters in MODE: D E M O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MODE
To search all scrabble anagrams of MODE, to go: MODE?
Rearrange the letters in MODE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MODE
What's nearby MODE
Lookup in Wiki for MODE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MODE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MODE"