Is DOME valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DOME in various dictionaries:
- noun - a concave shape whose distinguishing characteristic is that the concavity faces downward
- noun - informal terms for a human head
- noun - a stadium that has a roof
- noun - a hemispherical roof
- A hemispherical roof or vault.
- A structure or other object resembling such a hemispherical roof or vault.
- The human head.
- A form of crystal with two similarly inclined faces that meet at an edge parallel to the horizontal axis.
- A large, stately building.
- To cover with or as if with a hemispherical roof or vault.
- To rise or swell into the shape of a hemispherical roof or vault.
- verb - to cover with a dome (a rounded roof)
There are 4 letters in DOME: D E M O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DOME
To search all scrabble anagrams of DOME, to go: DOME?
Rearrange the letters in DOME and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DOME
What's nearby DOME
Lookup in Wiki for DOME
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DOME, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DOME"