Is DIMMER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DIMMER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a rheostat that varies the current through an electric light in order to control the level of illumination
- adj - lacking in light
- adj - lacking clarity or distinctness
- adj - made dim or less bright
- adj - offering little or no hope
- adj - slow to learn or understand
- A rheostat or other device used to vary the intensity of an electric light.
- A parking light on a motor vehicle.
- Low beam.
- noun - a device for varying the intensity of illumination
There are 6 letters in DIMMER: D E I M M R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DIMMER
To search all scrabble anagrams of DIMMER, to go: DIMMER?
Rearrange the letters in DIMMER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DIMMER
What's nearby DIMMER
Lookup in Wiki for DIMMER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DIMMER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DIMMER"