Is FORTIFICATION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FORTIFICATION in various dictionaries:
- noun - defensive structure consisting of walls or mounds built around a stronghold to strengthen it
- noun - the art or science of strengthening defenses
- noun - the addition of an ingredient for the purpose of enrichment (as the addition of alcohol to wine or the addition of vitamins to food)
- The science of fortifying.
- The act or process of fortifying.
- Something that serves to fortify, especially military works erected to fortify a position or place.
There are 13 letters in FORTIFICATION: A C F F I I I N O O R T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FORTIFICATION
To search all scrabble anagrams of FORTIFICATION, to go: FORTIFICATION?
Rearrange the letters in FORTIFICATION and see some winning combinations
13 letters out of FORTIFICATION
11 letters out of FORTIFICATION
9 letters out of FORTIFICATION
8 letters out of FORTIFICATION
7 letters out of FORTIFICATION
6 letters out of FORTIFICATION
5 letters out of FORTIFICATION
4 letters out of FORTIFICATION
3 letters out of FORTIFICATION
2 letters out of FORTIFICATION
Contextual use of FORTIFICATION
What's nearby FORTIFICATION
Lookup in Wiki for FORTIFICATION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FORTIFICATION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FORTIFICATION"