Is CITATION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CITATION in various dictionaries:
- noun - an official award (as for bravery or service) usually given as formal public statement
- noun - (law) the act of citing (as of spoken words or written passages or legal precedents etc.)
- noun - a short note recognizing a source of information or of a quoted passage
- noun - a passage or expression that is quoted or cited
- noun - a summons that commands the appearance of a party at a proceeding
- noun - thoroughbred that won the triple crown in 1948
- The act of citing.
- A quoting of an authoritative source for substantiation.
- A source so cited; a quotation.
- A reference to previous court decisions or authoritative writings.
- An official commendation for meritorious action, especially in military service: a citation for bravery.
- A formal statement of the accomplishments of one being honored with an academic degree.
- An official summons, especially one calling for appearance in court.
- verb - to quote as an authority or example
There are 8 letters in CITATION: A C I I N O T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CITATION
To search all scrabble anagrams of CITATION, to go: CITATION?
Rearrange the letters in CITATION and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of CITATION
7 letters out of CITATION
6 letters out of CITATION
5 letters out of CITATION
4 letters out of CITATION
3 letters out of CITATION
2 letters out of CITATION
Contextual use of CITATION
What's nearby CITATION
Lookup in Wiki for CITATION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CITATION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CITATION"