Is CORONA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CORONA in various dictionaries:
- noun - the outermost region of the sun's atmosphere
- noun - (botany) the trumpet-shaped or cup-shaped outgrowth of the corolla of a daffodil or narcissus flower
- noun - an electrical discharge accompanied by ionization of surrounding atmosphere
- noun - one or more circles of light seen around a luminous object
- noun - (anatomy) any structure that resembles a crown in shape
- noun - a long cigar with blunt ends
- A faintly colored luminous ring appearing to surround a celestial body visible through a haze or thin cloud, especially such a ring around the moon or sun, caused by diffraction of light from suspended matter in the intervening medium.
- The luminous, irregular envelope of highly ionized gas outside the chromosphere of the sun.
- The projecting top part of a cornice.
- A cigar with a long, tapering body and blunt ends.
- The crownlike upper portion of a bodily part or structure, such as the top of the head.
- A crown-shaped, funnel-shaped, or trumpet-shaped outgrowth or appendage of the perianth of certain flowers, such as the daffodil or the spider lily.
- A faint glow enveloping the high-field electrode in a corona discharge, often accompanied by streamers directed toward the low-field electrode.
- noun - a luminous circle around a celestial body
There are 6 letters in CORONA: A C N O O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CORONA
To search all scrabble anagrams of CORONA, to go: CORONA?
Rearrange the letters in CORONA and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CORONA
What's nearby CORONA
Lookup in Wiki for CORONA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CORONA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CORONA"