Is CORONAS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CORONAS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the outermost region of the sun's atmosphere
- noun - (botany) the trumpet-shaped or cup-shaped outgrowth of the corolla of a daffodil or narcissus flower
- noun - an electrical discharge accompanied by ionization of surrounding atmosphere
- noun - one or more circles of light seen around a luminous object
- noun - (anatomy) any structure that resembles a crown in shape
- noun - a long cigar with blunt ends
- noun - a luminous circle around a celestial body
There are 7 letters in CORONAS: A C N O O R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CORONAS
To search all scrabble anagrams of CORONAS, to go: CORONAS?
Rearrange the letters in CORONAS and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CORONAS
6 letters out of CORONAS
5 letters out of CORONAS
4 letters out of CORONAS
3 letters out of CORONAS
2 letters out of CORONAS
Contextual use of CORONAS
What's nearby CORONAS
Lookup in Wiki for CORONAS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CORONAS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CORONAS"