Is AFFRONT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AFFRONT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a deliberately offensive act or something producing the effect of deliberate disrespect
- verb - treat, mention, or speak to rudely
- To insult intentionally, especially openly.
- To meet defiantly; confront.
- To meet or encounter face to face.
- An open or intentional offense, slight, or insult: Such behavior is an affront to society.
- A hostile encounter or meeting.
- verb - to insult openly
There are 7 letters in AFFRONT: A F F N O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to AFFRONT
To search all scrabble anagrams of AFFRONT, to go: AFFRONT?
Rearrange the letters in AFFRONT and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of AFFRONT
5 letters out of AFFRONT
4 letters out of AFFRONT
3 letters out of AFFRONT
2 letters out of AFFRONT
Contextual use of AFFRONT
What's nearby AFFRONT
Lookup in Wiki for AFFRONT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AFFRONT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AFFRONT"