Scrabble word: RELIGIOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does RELIGIOUS exist?
Definitions of RELIGIOUS in dictionaries:
- noun - a member of a religious order who is bound by vows of poverty and chastity and obedience
- adj - concerned with sacred matters or religion or the church
- adj - having or showing belief in and reverence for a deity
- adj - of or relating to clergy bound by monastic vows
- adj - extremely scrupulous and conscientious
- Having or showing belief in and reverence for God or a deity.
- Of, concerned with, or teaching religion: a religious text.
- These adjectives mean having or showing a belief in and veneration for God or a divine power, especially as it is reflected in the practice of religion.
There are 9 letters in RELIGIOUS: E G I I L O R S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RELIGIOUS plus a wildcard: RELIGIOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RELIGIOUS
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words