Scrabble word: RELIGIOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does RELIGIOUS exist?
Definitions of RELIGIOUS in dictionaries:
- noun - a member of a religious order who is bound by vows of poverty and chastity and obedience
- adj - concerned with sacred matters or religion or the church
- adj - having or showing belief in and reverence for a deity
- adj - of or relating to clergy bound by monastic vows
- adj - extremely scrupulous and conscientious
- Having or showing belief in and reverence for God or a deity.
- Of, concerned with, or teaching religion: a religious text.
- These adjectives mean having or showing a belief in and veneration for God or a divine power, especially as it is reflected in the practice of religion.
There are 9 letters in RELIGIOUS: E G I I L O R S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RELIGIOUS plus a wildcard: RELIGIOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RELIGIOUS
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RELIGIOUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.