Is REJUVENATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REJUVENATE in various dictionaries:
- verb - cause (a stream or river) to erode, as by an uplift of the land
- verb - develop youthful topographical features
- verb - make younger or more youthful
- verb - return to life
- verb - become young again
- To restore to youthful vigor or appearance; make young again.
- To restore to an original or new condition: rejuvenate an old sofa.
- To stimulate (a stream) to renewed erosive activity, as by uplift of the land.
- To develop youthful topographic features in (a previously leveled area).
There are 10 letters in REJUVENATE: A E E E J N R T U V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REJUVENATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of REJUVENATE, to go: REJUVENATE?
Rearrange the letters in REJUVENATE and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of REJUVENATE
8 letters out of REJUVENATE
7 letters out of REJUVENATE
6 letters out of REJUVENATE
5 letters out of REJUVENATE
4 letters out of REJUVENATE
3 letters out of REJUVENATE
2 letters out of REJUVENATE
Contextual use of REJUVENATE
What's nearby REJUVENATE
Lookup in Wiki for REJUVENATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We keep maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REJUVENATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REJUVENATE"