Scrabble word: REJUVENATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does REJUVENATE exist?
Definitions of REJUVENATE in dictionaries:
- verb - cause (a stream or river) to erode, as by an uplift of the land
- verb - develop youthful topographical features
- verb - make younger or more youthful
- verb - return to life
- verb - become young again
- To restore to youthful vigor or appearance; make young again.
- To restore to an original or new condition: rejuvenate an old sofa.
- To stimulate (a stream) to renewed erosive activity, as by uplift of the land.
- To develop youthful topographic features in (a previously leveled area).
There are 10 letters in REJUVENATE: A E E E J N R T U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REJUVENATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REJUVENATE plus a wildcard: REJUVENATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REJUVENATE
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REJUVENATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.