Scrabble word: REJUVENATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does REJUVENATE exist?
Definitions of REJUVENATE in dictionaries:
- verb - cause (a stream or river) to erode, as by an uplift of the land
- verb - develop youthful topographical features
- verb - make younger or more youthful
- verb - return to life
- verb - become young again
- To restore to youthful vigor or appearance; make young again.
- To restore to an original or new condition: rejuvenate an old sofa.
- To stimulate (a stream) to renewed erosive activity, as by uplift of the land.
- To develop youthful topographic features in (a previously leveled area).