Scrabble word: QUARANTINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUARANTINE exist?
Definitions of QUARANTINE in dictionaries:
- noun - enforced isolation of patients suffering from a contagious disease in order to prevent the spread of disease
- noun - isolation to prevent the spread of infectious disease
- verb - place into enforced isolation, as for medical reasons
- A period of time during which a vehicle, person, or material suspected of carrying a contagious disease is detained at a port of entry under enforced isolation to prevent disease from entering a country.
- A place for such detention.
- Enforced isolation or restriction of free movement imposed to prevent the spread of contagious disease.
- A condition of enforced isolation.
- A period of 40 days.
- To isolate in or as if in quarantine.
- To isolate politically or economically.
There are 10 letters in QUARANTINE: A A E I N N Q R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to QUARANTINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word QUARANTINE plus a wildcard: QUARANTINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QUARANTINE
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for QUARANTINE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.