Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: QANAT
In which Scrabble dictionary does QANAT exist?
Definitions of QANAT in dictionaries:
- n - a system of underground tunnels and wells in the Middle East
There are 5 letters in QANAT: A A N Q T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to QANAT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word QANAT plus a wildcard: QANAT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QANAT
Images for QANAT
- qanat near Anan seen from theair (Google Earth)
- look inside a qanat. Photo Marco Prins.
- qanat Quenching a Thirsty Land Afghanistan
- Cross-Section of a qanat (From qanat & Badgir httpkab3ey ...
- qanatthe most wonderful ancient Persian invention - History Forum ...
- The exit of a qanat. Photo Marco Prins
- qanat GRID-Arendal - Maps & Graphics library
- qanat Arquitectura Diaria
- qanat Structures in the Western Desert of Egypt Early Forms of Desert ...
- Typically the qanat becomes a ditch near its destination in ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.