Scrabble word: INVESTMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does INVESTMENT exist?
Definitions of INVESTMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of investing
- noun - money that is invested with an expectation of profit
- noun - the commitment of something other than money (time, energy, or effort) to a project with the expectation of some worthwhile result
- noun - outer layer or covering of an organ or part or organism
- noun - the act of putting on robes or vestments
- noun - the ceremonial act of clothing someone in the insignia of an office
- The act of investing.
- An amount invested.
- Property or another possession acquired for future financial return or benefit.
- A commitment, as of time or support.
- A military siege.
- A garment; a vestment.
- Often used to modify another noun: investment analysis; investment dollars.