Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INVESTMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does INVESTMENT exist?
Definitions of INVESTMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of investing
- noun - money that is invested with an expectation of profit
- noun - the commitment of something other than money (time, energy, or effort) to a project with the expectation of some worthwhile result
- noun - outer layer or covering of an organ or part or organism
- noun - the act of putting on robes or vestments
- noun - the ceremonial act of clothing someone in the insignia of an office
- The act of investing.
- An amount invested.
- Property or another possession acquired for future financial return or benefit.
- A commitment, as of time or support.
- A military siege.
- A garment; a vestment.
- Often used to modify another noun: investment analysis; investment dollars.
There are 10 letters in INVESTMENT: E E I M N N S T T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INVESTMENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INVESTMENT plus a wildcard: INVESTMENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INVESTMENT
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INVESTMENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.