Scrabble word: INVESTMENTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does INVESTMENTS exist?
Definitions of INVESTMENTS in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of investing
- noun - money that is invested with an expectation of profit
- noun - the commitment of something other than money (time, energy, or effort) to a project with the expectation of some worthwhile result
- noun - outer layer or covering of an organ or part or organism
- noun - the act of putting on robes or vestments
- noun - the ceremonial act of clothing someone in the insignia of an office
There are 11 letters in INVESTMENTS: E E I M N N S S T T V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INVESTMENTS plus a wildcard: INVESTMENTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INVESTMENTS
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INVESTMENTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.