Scrabble word: INCREASE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INCREASE exist?
Definitions of INCREASE in dictionaries:
- noun - a quantity that is added
- noun - a change resulting in an increase
- noun - a process of becoming larger or longer or more numerous or more important
- noun - the amount by which something increases
- noun - the act of increasing something
- verb - become bigger or greater in amount
- verb - make bigger or more
- To become greater or larger.
- To make greater or larger.
- The act of increasing: a steady increase in temperature.
- The amount or rate by which something is increased: a tax increase of 15 percent.
- Reproduction and spread; propagation.
- verb - to make or become greater
There are 8 letters in INCREASE: A C E E I N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INCREASE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INCREASE plus a wildcard: INCREASE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INCREASE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INCREASE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.