Scrabble word: DECORATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DECORATE exist?
Definitions of DECORATE in dictionaries:
- verb - make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.
- verb - be beautiful to look at
- verb - award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to
- verb - provide with decoration
- To furnish, provide, or adorn with something ornamental; embellish.
- To confer a medal or other honor on: was decorated for bravery.
- verb - to add something to for the purpose of making more attractive
There are 8 letters in DECORATE: A C D E E O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DECORATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DECORATE plus a wildcard: DECORATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DECORATE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DECORATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.