Scrabble word: CAMOUFLAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAMOUFLAGE exist?
Definitions of CAMOUFLAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - an outward semblance that misrepresents the true nature of something
- noun - fabric dyed with splotches of green and brown and black and tan
- noun - device or stratagem for concealment or deceit
- noun - the act of concealing the identity of something by modifying its appearance
- verb - disguise by camouflaging
- The method or result of concealing personnel or equipment from an enemy by making them appear to be part of the natural surroundings.
- Concealment by disguise or protective coloring.
- Fabric or a garment dyed in splotches of green, brown, tan, and black so as to make the wearer indistinguishable from the surrounding environment.
- To conceal by the use of disguise or by protective coloring or garments that blend in with the surrounding environment.
There are 10 letters in CAMOUFLAGE: A A C E F G L M O U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CAMOUFLAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CAMOUFLAGE plus a wildcard: CAMOUFLAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CAMOUFLAGE
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CAMOUFLAGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.