Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FACULA
In which Scrabble dictionary does FACULA exist?
Definitions of FACULA in dictionaries:
- noun - a bright spot on a planet
- noun - a large bright spot on the sun's photosphere occurring most frequently in the vicinity of sunspots
- adj - an unusually bright spot on the sun's surface [n -LAE] : FACULAR
There are 6 letters in FACULA: A A C F L U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FACULA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FACULA plus a wildcard: FACULA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FACULA
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FACULA
- ... gratis por la compra de 2 o mas emisores facula f de cualquiera de sus
- ... la posizione esatta della regione Sotra facula. Credit CassiniNASA
- APPLIQUE MURALE LED facula BICOLOR BLEU ET BLANC - Paulmann
- Image Sotra facula Titan
- facula Aromacologa. Respira Bien - Emisores Termicos - Calefaccion ...
- facula - Bases-Serie AX - Emisores Termicos - Calefaccion Electrica ...
- Aliexpress.com Buy Hid Xenon Torch lighting 85W65W45W adjustable ...
- Emisor Trmico serie Fcula F 1450W en Cdiz - Segundamano.es ...
- Green Laser 100Mw
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.