Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GLAUCOMA
In which Scrabble dictionary does GLAUCOMA exist?
Definitions of GLAUCOMA in dictionaries:
- noun - an eye disease that damages the optic nerve and impairs vision (sometimes progressing to blindness)
- Any of a group of eye diseases characterized by abnormally high intraocular fluid pressure, damaged optic disk, hardening of the eyeball, and partial to complete loss of vision.
- n - a disease of the eye
There are 8 letters in GLAUCOMA: A A C G L M O U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GLAUCOMA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GLAUCOMA plus a wildcard: GLAUCOMA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GLAUCOMA
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GLAUCOMA
- VISIQUE KAPITI EYECARE July is glaucoma Awareness Month
- glaucoma is a group of disorders characterized by intraocular pressure ...
- Cataracts and glaucoma. For patients with both glaucoma and cataracts ...
- glaucoma and Alternative Treatment Medicine Health Department
- ... glaucoma advanced field loss adv disc cupping adv end stage glaucoma
- FileAcute angle closure glaucoma.JPG - Wikipedia the free ...
- Latreia Archivo del Blog glaucoma
- glaucoma is there glaucoma affects a large part of the world ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.