Is SCRAMBLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SCRAMBLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an unceremonious and disorganized struggle
- noun - rushing about hastily in an undignified way
- verb - to move hurriedly
- verb - climb awkwardly, as if by scrambling
- verb - bring into random order
- verb - stir vigorously
- verb - make unintelligible
- To move or climb hurriedly, especially on the hands and knees.
- To struggle or contend frantically in order to get something: scrambled for the best seats.
- To take off with all possible haste, as to intercept enemy aircraft.
- To run around with the ball behind the line of scrimmage while searching for an open receiver.
- To run forward with the ball when unable to complete an intended pass play.
- To mix or throw together haphazardly.
- To gather together in a hurried or disorderly fashion.
- To cook (beaten eggs) until firm but with a soft consistency.
- To distort or garble (a signal) so as to render it unintelligible without a special receiver.
- To cause (aircraft) to take off as fast as possible, as to intercept enemy aircraft.
- The act or an instance of scrambling.
- An arduous hike or climb over rough terrain.
- An unceremonious scuffle or struggle.
- A motorcycle race over rough terrain.
- A swift takeoff of military aircraft in response to an alert or an attack.
- verb - to move or climb hurriedly
There are 8 letters in SCRAMBLE: A B C E L M R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SCRAMBLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SCRAMBLE, to go: SCRAMBLE?
Rearrange the letters in SCRAMBLE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of SCRAMBLE
7 letters out of SCRAMBLE
6 letters out of SCRAMBLE
5 letters out of SCRAMBLE
4 letters out of SCRAMBLE
3 letters out of SCRAMBLE
2 letters out of SCRAMBLE
Contextual use of SCRAMBLE
What's nearby SCRAMBLE
Lookup in Wiki for SCRAMBLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SCRAMBLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SCRAMBLE"