Is ORIENTATION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ORIENTATION in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of orienting
- noun - an integrated set of attitudes and beliefs
- noun - position or alignment relative to points of the compass or other specific directions
- noun - a predisposition in favor of something
- noun - a person's awareness of self with regard to position and time and place and personal relationships
- noun - a course introducing a new situation or environment
- The act of orienting or the state of being oriented.
- Location or position relative to the points of the compass.
- The construction of a church so that its longitudinal axis is from west to east and its main altar is at the eastern end.
- The direction followed in the course of a trend, movement, or development.
- A tendency of thought; a general inclination: a Marxist orientation.
- Sexual orientation.
- An adjustment or adaptation to a new environment, situation, custom, or set of ideas.
- Introductory instruction concerning a new situation: orientation for incoming students.
- Awareness of the objective world in relation to one’s self.
There are 11 letters in ORIENTATION: A E I I N N O O R T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ORIENTATION
To search all scrabble anagrams of ORIENTATION, to go: ORIENTATION?
Rearrange the letters in ORIENTATION and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of ORIENTATION
9 letters out of ORIENTATION
8 letters out of ORIENTATION
7 letters out of ORIENTATION
6 letters out of ORIENTATION
5 letters out of ORIENTATION
4 letters out of ORIENTATION
3 letters out of ORIENTATION
2 letters out of ORIENTATION
Contextual use of ORIENTATION
What's nearby ORIENTATION
Lookup in Wiki for ORIENTATION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ORIENTATION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ORIENTATION"