Is ITERATION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ITERATION in various dictionaries:
- noun - (computer science) a single execution of a set of instructions that are to be repeated
- noun - (computer science) executing the same set of instructions a given number of times or until a specified result is obtained
- noun - doing or saying again
- The act or an instance of iterating; repetition.
- A computational procedure in which the desired result is approached through a repeated cycle of operations, each of which more closely approximates the desired result.
- The process of repeating a set of instructions a specified number of times or until a specific result is achieved.
There are 9 letters in ITERATION: A E I I N O R T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ITERATION
To search all scrabble anagrams of ITERATION, to go: ITERATION?
Rearrange the letters in ITERATION and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of ITERATION
8 letters out of ITERATION
7 letters out of ITERATION
6 letters out of ITERATION
5 letters out of ITERATION
4 letters out of ITERATION
3 letters out of ITERATION
2 letters out of ITERATION
Contextual use of ITERATION
What's nearby ITERATION
Lookup in Wiki for ITERATION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ITERATION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ITERATION"