Is NOTATION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NOTATION in various dictionaries:
- noun - a technical system of symbols used to represent special things
- noun - a comment or instruction (usually added)
- noun - the activity of representing something by a special system of marks or characters
- A system of figures or symbols used in a specialized field to represent numbers, quantities, tones, or values: musical notation.
- The act or process of using such a system.
- A brief note; an annotation: marginal notations.
- noun - a system of symbols
There are 8 letters in NOTATION: A I N N O O T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NOTATION
To search all scrabble anagrams of NOTATION, to go: NOTATION?
Rearrange the letters in NOTATION and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of NOTATION
6 letters out of NOTATION
5 letters out of NOTATION
4 letters out of NOTATION
3 letters out of NOTATION
2 letters out of NOTATION
Contextual use of NOTATION
What's nearby NOTATION
Lookup in Wiki for NOTATION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NOTATION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NOTATION"