Is EMOTIONAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EMOTIONAL in various dictionaries:
- adj - determined or actuated by emotion rather than reason
- adj - of more than usual emotion
- adj - of or pertaining to emotion
- adj - (of persons) excessively affected by emotion
- Of or relating to emotion: an emotional illness; emotional crises.
- Readily affected with or stirred by emotion: an emotional person who often weeps.
- Arousing or intended to arouse the emotions: an emotional appeal.
- Marked by or exhibiting emotion: an emotional farewell.
There are 9 letters in EMOTIONAL: A E I L M N O O T
To search all scrabble anagrams of EMOTIONAL, to go: EMOTIONAL?
Rearrange the letters in EMOTIONAL and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of EMOTIONAL
8 letters out of EMOTIONAL
7 letters out of EMOTIONAL
6 letters out of EMOTIONAL
5 letters out of EMOTIONAL
4 letters out of EMOTIONAL
3 letters out of EMOTIONAL
2 letters out of EMOTIONAL
Contextual use of EMOTIONAL
What's nearby EMOTIONAL
Lookup in Wiki for EMOTIONAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EMOTIONAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EMOTIONAL"