Is LOOM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LOOM in various dictionaries:
- noun - a textile machine for weaving yarn into a textile
- verb - come into view indistinctly, often threateningly
- verb - appear very large or occupy a commanding position
- verb - hang over, as of something threatening, dark, or menacing
- verb - weave on a loom
- To come into view as a massive, distorted, or indistinct image.
- To appear to the mind in a magnified and threatening form: “Stalin looms over the whole human tragedy of 1930-1933” (Robert Conquest).
- A distorted, threatening appearance of something, as through fog or darkness.
- An apparatus for making thread or yarn into cloth by weaving strands together at right angles.
- verb - to appear in an enlarged and indistinct form
There are 4 letters in LOOM: L M O O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LOOM
To search all scrabble anagrams of LOOM, to go: LOOM?
Rearrange the letters in LOOM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LOOM
What's nearby LOOM
Lookup in Wiki for LOOM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LOOM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LOOM"