Is GLOOM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GLOOM in various dictionaries:
- noun - a state of partial or total darkness
- noun - a feeling of melancholy apprehension
- noun - an atmosphere of depression and melancholy
- Partial or total darkness; dimness: switched on a table lamp to banish the gloom of a winter afternoon.
- A partially or totally dark place, area, or location.
- An atmosphere of melancholy or depression: Gloom pervaded the office.
- A state of melancholy or depression; despondency.
- To be or become dark, shaded, or obscure.
- To feel, appear, or act despondent, sad, or mournful.
- To make dark, shaded, or obscure.
- To make despondent; sadden.
- adj - having little or no light
There are 5 letters in GLOOM: G L M O O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GLOOM
To search all scrabble anagrams of GLOOM, to go: GLOOM?
Rearrange the letters in GLOOM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GLOOM
What's nearby GLOOM
Lookup in Wiki for GLOOM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GLOOM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GLOOM"