Is BLOOM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BLOOM in various dictionaries:
- noun - the organic process of bearing flowers
- noun - reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
- noun - the best time of youth
- noun - a rosy color (especially in the cheeks) taken as a sign of good health
- noun - the period of greatest prosperity or productivity
- noun - a powdery deposit on a surface
- verb - produce or yield flowers
- The flower of a plant.
- Something resembling the flower of a plant: “Her hair was caught all to one side in a great bloom of frizz” (Anne Tyler).
- The condition of being in flower: a rose in full bloom.
- A condition or time of vigor, freshness, and beauty; prime: “the radiant bloom of Greek genius” (Edith Hamilton).
- A fresh, rosy complexion: “She was short, plump, and fair, with a fine bloom” (Jane Austen).
- A waxy or powdery whitish to bluish coating sometimes occurring on the surface of plant parts, such as on the fruits of certain plums.
- A similar coating, as on newly minted coins.
- Glare that is caused by a shiny object reflecting too much light into a television camera.
- A visible, colored area on the surface of bodies of water caused by excessive planktonic growth.
- To bear a flower or flowers.
- To support plant life in abundance: rains that made the yard bloom.
- To shine; glow.
- To grow or flourish with youth and vigor.
- To appear or expand suddenly: White vapor bloomed from the side of the rocket’s fuel tank.
- To cause to flourish.
- To cause to flower.
- A bar of steel prepared for rolling.
- A mass of wrought iron ready for further working.
- verb - to bear flowers
There are 5 letters in BLOOM: B L M O O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BLOOM
To search all scrabble anagrams of BLOOM, to go: BLOOM?
Rearrange the letters in BLOOM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BLOOM
What's nearby BLOOM
Lookup in Wiki for BLOOM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BLOOM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BLOOM"