Is MOLTEN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MOLTEN in various dictionaries:
- verb - reduce or cause to be reduced from a solid to a liquid state, usually by heating
- verb - become or cause to become soft or liquid
- verb - become more relaxed, easygoing, or genial
- verb - lose its distinct outline or shape
- verb - become less clearly visible or distinguishable
- verb - become less intense and fade away gradually
- adj - reduced to liquid form by heating
- Made liquid by heat; melted: molten lead.
- Made by melting and casting in a mold.
- Brilliantly glowing, from or as if from intense heat: “A huge red bed of coals blazed and quivered with molten fury” (Richard Wright).
- adv - made liquid by heat [adj] : MOLTENLY
There are 6 letters in MOLTEN: E L M N O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MOLTEN
To search all scrabble anagrams of MOLTEN, to go: MOLTEN?
Rearrange the letters in MOLTEN and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of MOLTEN
5 letters out of MOLTEN
4 letters out of MOLTEN
3 letters out of MOLTEN
2 letters out of MOLTEN
Contextual use of MOLTEN
What's nearby MOLTEN
Lookup in Wiki for MOLTEN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MOLTEN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MOLTEN"