Scrabble word: TURBOFAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does TURBOFAN exist?
Definitions of TURBOFAN in dictionaries:
- noun - an airplane propelled by a fanjet engine
- noun - a jet engine in which a fan driven by a turbine provides extra air to the burner and gives extra thrust
- A turbojet engine in which a fan supplements the total thrust by forcing air directly into the hot turbine exhaust.
- An aircraft in which a turbofan is used.
- noun - a type of jet engine
There are 8 letters in TURBOFAN: A B F N O R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TURBOFAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TURBOFAN plus a wildcard: TURBOFAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TURBOFAN
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TURBOFAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.