Scrabble word: SOLARISE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOLARISE exist?
Definitions of SOLARISE in dictionaries:
- verb - reverse some of the tones of (a negative or print) and introduce pronounced outlines of highlights, by exposing it briefly to light, then washing and redeveloping it
- verb - become overexposed
- verb - overexpose to sunlight
- verb - expose to the rays of the sun or affect by exposure to the sun
- verb - to expose to sunlight
There are 8 letters in SOLARISE: A E I L O R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOLARISE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SOLARISE plus a wildcard: SOLARISE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOLARISE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SOLARISE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.