Scrabble word: SOLARISED
Is SOLARISED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SOLARISED in dictionaries:
- verb - reverse some of the tones of (a negative or print) and introduce pronounced outlines of highlights, by exposing it briefly to light, then washing and redeveloping it
- verb - become overexposed
- verb - overexpose to sunlight
- verb - expose to the rays of the sun or affect by exposure to the sun
- verb - to expose to sunlight
There are 9 letters in SOLARISED: A D E I L O R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOLARISED
Click to search all anagrams of SOLARISED plus a wildcard: SOLARISED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOLARISED
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SOLARISED
Lookup in Wiki
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.